I have decided to forward a letter to our dilligent friends at...

1. 185 Posts.
    I have decided to forward a letter to our dilligent friends at Westpac Broking in regards to their online trading platform which at times is pedestrian at best . For my 29.95 transaction fee one would assume that they could rectify this issue or has the cursor been deliberately designed that way to obscure the price and date view to further frustrate their clients . Anway I am sure they will be interested in reviewing any feedback and with revenue topping 6.5 billion for the last financial year surely my petty little complaint can be adressed . letter transcript below .

Could you please explain the logic behind the construction of your chart settings in Westpac Online . On several occasions I have made a study of a particular chart only to have the time and price cursor obscured by a large cumbersome rectangular box that blocks out the date and price range . I have never encountered a charting programme as difficult or ridiculous as the one on your website and as an endeavour to rectify the problem I have decided to open a discussion on The Hotcopper Investment Forum in an attempt to gather public opinion and suggestions on how we might improve the service .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.