MSB 1.36% $1.12 mesoblast limited

@dingle, I think there might be some flawed logic involved with...

1. 16,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8075
    @dingle,

I think there might be some flawed logic involved with @JackTahoe's assumption - which you have implicitly endorsed with your ensuing post - that everyone on HotCopper (besides him, obviously) is a native of Australia.

For example, I come from a country whose peoples are known for their prolific appetite for risk-taking, over many generations.

As for your view of "Concerning Mesoblast, few investors have any awareness as to what is required to successfully develop such a new technology, paradigm shifting Company. So investors are impatient, nervous and skittish...", on the contrary, I know full well what is required to successfully develop "new technology, paradigm shifting" companies.

Oh, I know full well how hard it is and that there are often setbacks and that it invariably takes longer and costs more than initially expected.

Nowhere is my awareness as to what is required to successfully develop such a new technology, paradigm shifting Company more clearly demonstrated than the fact that I have refrained from becoming a Mesoblast shareholder to date.
    That, surely, is the best evidence of my acute awareness?

In fact, if you want to criticise anyone for not fully appreciating what is required to develop new technology, paradigm shifting companies, then maybe it should be those who lacked the requisite amount of patience, and who bought shares in MSB some years ago at share prices at lot higher than they are today.

Once MSB is proven to be that "new technology, paradigm shifting company" of which you speak, then that will be the right time to buy stock in the company, I believe.

"These sad unfortunates are not interested, it would seem, in the extraordinary potential Mesoblast has to improve the health of countless people."

I can't speak for others, but I am indeed interested in the potential for Mesoblast to improve the health of countless people.

But can you explain how my buying of shares in the company - or not buying shares in the company - will have any bearing whatsoever on Mesoblast's success?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.015(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.278B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.10 $7.169M 6.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7296 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 43068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.