BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Research world demand vs. supply and inferred resources - more...

1. nyn
    163 Posts.
    Research world demand vs. supply and inferred resources - more importantly, observe how low-cost mines are rapidly depleting for a number of key resources

Then research the long-term resources trend from 1920s to today - WW1/Depression/WW2/Hyperinflation etc.

Then understand what China is all about, and how chinese people really think - go there and stay there for at least 1 year (I stayed in Asia for 15) - more importantly, study China's history at least as far back as 1820s

Then know who the new CEO is, and understand what the CEO before did

Then talk to miners and mining businesses (distributors etc.) about Boart Longyear's services and products

Finally, view Boart Longyear not as a share, but as a company - an American company, who only derives 25 percent from Australia. Many forget this, and don't understand the American culture - do you really think America, as a nation, will let their proud 120 year old company collapse? If you do, then don't hold.

The market certainly thinks otherwise - just go out there and talk to people instead of sitting behind the screen all day with technical charts

I am in for a minimum of three years - this company will do wonders. As always, please do your own research as I have.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.