AEV 16.7% 0.5¢ avenira limited

I am supporting Andrew.In my personal opinion these Directors...

1. 599 Posts.
    I am supporting Andrew.

In my personal opinion these Directors have work on multiple project streams that can give an ordinary person a headache (good to see TNT consolidate), and although for Verte specific, perhaps due to confidentiality issues have been pretty on the ball have historically been pro-active in providing announcements, replying to my emails and BRR's to keep investors informed.

The VERTE deal. Is simply HUGE! And keep in mind, it is simply a MOU, which is non-binding. In addition, the Directors have brought us through the GFC from prices where Rock Phosphate and DAP was uneconomical for our MAK specific projects.

However, since mid 2010 to present Phosphate prices have since recovered reaping out of the moon IRR's, we have mining permits, native title agreements, PFS and a potential mammoth of a strategic partner which could possibly remove the key major risk: FUNDING.

Take a look at Uranium. When spot prices increased, projects became economical once again resulting in a drive upwards in the sector, followed by substantial rising share prices for these stocks. I hope, MAK turn will come.

I say, give the Directors the options. At an exercise price 143% to the SP 5 days prior to issue will give the Directors that extra incentive to make MAK the dream story that came true. Shareholders will win. Directors will win. Hand in hand. Sitting on the tree.

I walk by their office nearly every day for work along West Perth, WA. I will use my sniper observation skills to spot any Chinese partners in discussion and or if I hear Champaign bottles popping.

LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $125.7K 22.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 10818064 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2432035 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 8415022
Last updated 14.58pm 14/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.