AI1 0.00% 3.8¢ adisyn ltd

What am I missing?, page-9

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    They will never take this company private. If you look at the history of Justin and Blake, they like to set up and sell companies, having done so in the past. I think they tried to do the same, but this time in a public company format. However, they are all inexperienced with the market. I've told Justin in the past that he was not running a family business anymore; he needs to manage market expectations, which they have failed to do so. Now, the damage was done. Share price collapsed. Directors lost market credibility. The company was on the verge of going broke several times. I don't think anyone will buy it at this point. Too small for big players. Too low quality for speculative investors. They've also lost market momentum as Tech stocks fell out of favour and cryptos are basically dead for now.

Also, Justin founded DC2 10 years ago and it has never turned a profit. Funny enough, Justin got a big payrise right after the IPO. He won't go back into private land. He'd be struggle to raise money from private investors to cover his salary. He'll just ride this dead horse into the sunset and do some capital raisings along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.035M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76288 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 15500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.