PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Great post mozzThere is a huge untapped market waiting for PAR...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Great post mozz

There is a huge untapped market waiting for PAR that is largely unrealised and unspoken I feel that should also have a greater focus in future ,not solely for financial reasons but for the improvement of the human condition and quality of life for a lot of often very ill sufferers .

Conditions under the banner "movement disorders ". Which are incurable neurological conditions in particular Parkinsons .

Sufferers of these conditions suffer high levels of pain with many unwanted consequences including sleep deprivation and widespread joint and muscular pain .Some are ultimately fatal conditions over time .I honestly see this drug improving the quality of life for a high number of suffers immensely .

Botox is the frontline treatment in many circumstances , and procedures involving botox need repeating every 3 months as the action and effectiveness of it wears off after 2-3 months . The costs are very high well over 10 k per annum in many circumstances .

On cost alone , if it was proven to be an effective treatment , PAR is a mile ahead .

I really feel PAR has a substantial market here with enormous potential to be the treatment of choice .

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.