PAR 0.00% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Totally agree...yes it would be great to keep this all...

1. 4,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Totally agree...yes it would be great to keep this all Australian, but at the end of the day what do we really want in terms of a Big Pharma?

1) Distribution Network that's seamless and that's overnight....

2) The partner needs to have the Docs and the Medical Association's respect and ear's...

3) They need to have the slickest marketing and labelling ideas...overnight marketing success, I'm taking consistency and branding and ability to mass advertise for immediate scale. I'm also suggesting a plan for the future...multiple indications and how to handle and market them.

4) We want them to be big enough and reputable enough to be able to afford us!

5) We don't want a big SHARK...that's quite capable of swallowing us WHOLE...We want someone that will P A R T N E R with us...that will effectively distribute for us...BUT we don't want to lose ALL control. We still are the masters in-between, we have the rights to Bene finally...we have done all the sci work, the ground work...it is WE (You and me and the staff and management) that have spent years on this and it is WE longer term convinced shareholders that OWN this. We must retain some amount of control via say and rights.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5269/5269178-aed4fc1ec6eac85187832c76027ce231.jpg
    Where is PAR?

6) Access to their massive R&D team, churn and LAYER those multiple future indications, there are too many to even list just by name.

7) Board upgrade...new additive blood...with loads of good experience.

Don't forget, we are the ones with the magic...yes we will give a certain large percentage away of royalty so it must come with benefits to us.

They will take their time getting the right Big OA Global, but they will be very cognisant, very mindful of who they are partnering up with and under the best terms and conditions, if this takes a bit longer, I'm all for it...the longer we wait, the potentially better deal we get AND the more it is worth. Yes we have been waiting a while, yes we have a bit more to go, but it is getting closer....watch these milestones now....

Get DMOAD on the official label and I cant express to you what a revenue shift that would mean. It will mean an upgrade for me...from my 9 digit calc to the 12 version.

My personal thoughts

Last edited by Mozzarc: 12/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $32.21K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59475 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 2636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.