CCE 2.38% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Ugh! This is the sort of stuff that gives me nightmares:...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    Ugh! This is the sort of stuff that gives me nightmares: Magnificent equipment that has been minutely designed and assembled, worked very successfully and at great cost, only to be scrapped by alien monsters in a jiff, merely because there was no room to store it. NASA does that kind of thing. It also happens in other institutions when scientists retire. It will be understood that my attic and other spaces in the house are crammed with such desperately salvaged items of ‘junque’. Uhm …, not on the scale of C5s. “I’m sure those electronic dogglepops will come in handy some time.”

At the roadshow of 7 March 2016 MO explained that to get the 45% R&D returned from the ATO the asset had to be written off completely. He also said that the staff got together to actually burn an effigy of a C5 in order to thoroughly clear their minds of C5s. (Probably an excuse for a party.) It was Carnegie’s success with the C5 that gave the company a world class standing in wave energy.

MF: At today’s roadshow in Sydney, MO said in passing that they take careful note of construction developments in the oil and gas industry. After using steel for caissons, etc, they changed to stainless steel for a while; then they discovered that steel with appropriate coatings were much more acceptable.

Thanks for the vidclip, Speckyraider.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $4.266K 99.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53101 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 78934 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.