ORP 0.00% 6.3¢ orpheus uranium limited

What Does ARE Board Need To Do To Restore Shareholder Confidence, page-22

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    In my 30 years of in the trading game, I have not seen a consolidation that was to existing shareholders' benefit if the company does not go into consolidation without a proper plan, that includes a project that is well considered. If there is no clear and positive outlook pre-consolidation or at consolidation, then with no perceived potential, it is destined to fail and there is nothing worse than a failed consolidation, ... kiss your investment goodbye. In these cases consolidation is oaten the last nail in the coffin.

However, I have seen consolidations that followed a well considered and well communicated plan by the company, whilst did not spectacular changed the game, but at least did not fail.

Consolidation without a solid and believable plan to back it up serves only one purpose, CAPITAL RAISE, and we know what can happen to an investment through CR if there is no plan!

So, yes, a consolidation is probably an option BUT BEFORET THAT, WE FIRST NEED A FEW CHAGES TO THE MANAGEMENT AND THEIR PRACTICE, APECIALLY AROUND COMMUNICATION, AND A SOLID WELL CONSIDERED PLAN AND PATHWAY THAT WE CAN BELIEVE WILL GET US OUT OF THE WOODS.

At this point in time, in absence of a plan and a pathway, I WILL BE VOTING A BIG NO TO CONSOLIDATION.
    Last edited by tuts: 25/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.