GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

your happy with that - you gotta be kidding !With the history of...

1. 384 Posts.
    your happy with that - you gotta be kidding !

With the history of this well, the roller coaster ride up and down, the delays, and the overall credability deteriorating with the what serious investors could interpret as some smoke and mirrors activity. The very least management can do is properly inform the market.

More importantly the company should be providing more information as to its progress on the testing.

I believe people are overlooking the statement that they are preparing the well for development.

The results should be disclosed as they progress, not at the end of all testing. This demonstrates that management have no idea the message that they are sending to potential shareholders and to existing shareholders.

The message I interpret is management saying to me "I will not disclose to you the progress of testing in turn I will not disclose to you or provide some form of indications if your investment is safe in our company or
    not."

Plus they are in turn not doing the option holders any favours with the deadline looming - no options exercised = no dollars coming in. (not an options holder)

I am thinking, why would management having come this far, now leave the company open to interpretation as an even HIGHER RISK and BEWARE !

Perhaps managemet should re-asses their reasoning to not disclosing the results or indications of testing or at least come out an explain perhaps any reason why they are unable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.