ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

What if?, page-14

1. 3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1914
    Antyo,

It’s a first pass program, getting bornite is an exceptional outcome. The veining is evident of open spacing and the bornite is evident of the heat/energy intensity of the hydrothermal event, both key to a world class deposit. The more open spacing in the breccia the higher the grades as sulphides take up the spacing. Hence why faulting zones can have exceptional grades like those at OD.

Consider that the normal iron alteration in the region is magnetite and the breccias that we have are hematite that is derived by the hydrothermal events altering the iron state. These are high energy events derived from mafic and felsic rocks. There are a series of intruding rocks from the volcanism which can correlate to cackle textures around them with bornite/chalcocite

I have confidence in the project with the results so far that have been disclosed. I don’t have the experience in the field but my studies and research into this style of deposit gives me enough confidence to understand the visuals and the geophysics. It comes down to systematically testing the anomaly to find more high grade material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.2K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 53343340 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 104191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.