ENV 7.69% 1.4¢ enova mining limited

So any comment on my 3 previous posts or are you going to avoid...

1. 9,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17561
    So any comment on my 3 previous posts or are you going to avoid the questions and answers and just continue to yabber oin otehr threads with the same stuff.

Here they are again in order:
    Post #: 73734863
    Post #: 73735724
    Post #: 73734863

The last one answers the Ce signature that so many here post on.

The key with IAC is simply put = easy liberation using pH4 (or at worst pH3) solution. So you can have a deposit with say 30% - 50% Ce in the head grade but the recovery of that is low, meaning you end up recovering the valuable REE, and most importantly with little impurities.

BTW, what you have shown for that other stock you are seeking to compare ENV with is irrelevant. It is irrelevant if you have an IAC deposit where the width is quite low, which is the case with that comparison company you just posted. Width here for Coda appears to be significant - it is a question of whether it is IAC only. End of story.

Lots of debate here about valuations. At the end of the day valuation here is largely going to be based on width, extent of the valuable REEs and ultimately whether it is an IAC deposit. That won't be known until drilling and METs take place as per the last embedded post above.

IXR is IAC, has a large resource, and its TREO is well below 1000ppm (and over there they are saying the resource is economic etc etc). Hence my comments above.

ENV is a risk reward play at this stage for ENV. Ultimately it is about the payable REEs that is the key with rare earth deposits (and a key to that here is whether it is IAC or not). And not every deposit is identical as there are 17 rare earth minerals.

The question on Ce signatures - 3rd embedded post goes into that.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $13.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $202.0K 13.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1763981 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1389521 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.