What is God's Kingdom?, page-918

1. 22,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

One God: One Divine Nature and Being

What the Father is, the Son and the Spirit are also. This is the Church’s teaching. The Son, born of the Father, and the Spirit, proceeding from Him, share the divine nature with God, being “of one essence” with Him.

Thus, as the Father is “ineffable, inconceivable, invisible, incomprehensible, ever-existing and eternally the same” (Divine Liturgy of Saint John Chrysostom), so the Son and the Spirit are exactly the same. Every attribute of divinity which belongs to God the Father—life, love, wisdom, truth, blessedness, holiness, power, purity, joy—belongs equally as well to the Son and the Holy Spirit. The being, nature, essence, existence and life of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are absolutely and identically one and the same.
    -------------------

What the Father is, the Son and the Spirit are also.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; (time eternal)
    Acts 15:18 - Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
    Deu 18:18 -I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Luke 2:40 & 52 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Psa 2:7 - I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.(We are to be begotten, meaning, we once were not).
    This in my Son whom I am well pleased.

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things: Isa 44:24.
    Gal 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
    Sent
    after His Baptism John 17:18

Born in the image of God, raised via God for many Years, now has the Spirit/Word/Light without measure, God in the Temple, to bring the Glory, the word of Life, THAT which was with the Father, before the world existed.(1 John 1:1-2)
    When Jesus then spoke, he became the Express Image, expressing out the Father

John 14:10
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

What the Father is, the Son and the Spirit are also.
    It is very clear, how and why Jesus appeared in the form of God.
    It is also very clear, Jesus did NOT begin this way and was Not a pre-existing Spirit.
    2nd Adam.

so the Son and the Spirit are exactly the same.God is Spirit -> The Almighty God and Father, there is but ONE Spirit and this Spirit is the Holy Spirit.
    So NO, Jesus is Not the same as the Spirit, which is the Almighty God and Father, and He and Jesus are One in Unity.

Jesus tells us time and time again.

Thus, as the Father is “ineffable, inconceivable, invisible, incomprehensible, ever-existing and eternally the same” (Divine Liturgy of Saint John Chrysostom), so the Son and the Spirit are exactly the same.

THAT is not supported in the Bible

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.