MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

aatisket, on the 7th May you asked me to "do a search for...

1. 129 Posts.
    aatisket, on the 7th May you asked me to "do a search for hottuna"on the basis "he has articulated his concerns extremely well".

What I have determined is that he has been described as both a vet and a medico from NZ. I cannot find any evidence that he has a PhD/post Doc, or any scientific papers published. It appears, however, that he did spend time at Heathrow vetting African immigrants for TB as they sought entry into the UK.

The exhaustive work carried out on stem cells has been accomplished by many highly qualified committed scientists with peer reviewed papers in prestigious journals. This work is not published unless it passes review by academic peers. However, hottuna with no scientific qualifications and no publications has been vociferous and constantly critical over a long period of time about Mesoblast's science and technology. And yet there is no requirement or mechanism here (within Hot Copper) whereby his lack of credentials can be exposed.

There are serious concerns about the degree to which Mesoblast has been shorted and the probable supporting role played by some who post on this site. Readers should have a healthy degree of cynicism and be alert to the probability that such people, protected by anonymity, are communicating with a hidden agenda. Be concerned as to the motives of those who own no shares but post ad nauseam.

Thanks aatisket for asking me to look into relevant information about hottuna. What I consider relevant are his qualifications, or lack thereof, in the fields of science & technology that Mesoblast is involved with.

I will leave it to the reader to make up their own mind as to what has been going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.