TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Up and downs are nothing new in the market, people get shaken...

1. 569 Posts.
    Up and downs are nothing new in the market, people get shaken out at the bottom and jump on at the top, this will never change.

Troy pays a dividend, that increased from last year and will increase again this year, they doubled their profits last year and will do something similar again this year, they have paid down all their debt, they have an awesome balance sheet with great cash flow!

AND it's trading on a forward PE of around 5, if you buy here you will do very, very well, no doubt about that.

Troy like other gold stocks are trading on market sentiment at the moment, and the market doesn't like gold stocks at the moment.

As an investor you will always be confused by the daily ups and downs of the trading market, it will never make sense.

CLS, COH, TLS and CCV were all on the nose about a year ago and look at them now. Seems obvious now, but many people were selling them a year ago at the lows. We will be probably saying the same thing about Troy and other gold stocks in a year or so.... Why didn't I buy then! It was so obvious!!!! I have totally missed the boat now..... Damn!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.