KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

What is the next announcement?, page-3

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    @xanax nicely put out there mate, I have become quite a passionate poster her on KDR, ironically for none of my benefit...... yes.....some will doubt!

My personal strategy was well set in stone many months ago LT. have not sold this year and have accumulated a little more, predominantly my holding was established last year, before even posting on HC, With a strong belief and conviction for a very bright future for all KDR holders and certainly not naive enough to think the path would be without bumps.....

I have felt compelled to post taking a positive outlook, as it has been glaringly obvious many have been played over and over again on this, seems this is common knowledge in the mining industry this one is being played pretty hard like a roller coaster, from hearsay. Simply don't like to see the punters, mums and dads, the sheep done over without fair warning.

Seems my and others here with good intentions .... efforts have probably been in vain, nevertheless can sleep at night and may have made some difference to someone.

My path is set and none of my actions will be determined by HC. GLTAH IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.