TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

what is vitrogro?, page-16

1. 11,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    While it's a Gavel type comment, he normal posts with two different IP addresses (schools & his parents house perhaps - ok that's a cheap shot) - the IP address used this time isn't one of them.

He/she is probably thinking of the old CCE when mentioning burns treatments. Whilst Vitrogro will probably be a fantastic treatment for that, TIS has chosen to go for the hardest test first, & why not. Those with untreatable or worsening ulcers who face losing their limbs.

If a little upstart claims to be the best tennis player in the world - beating Federer 6-0, 6-0 will probably be the best proof!!!

Re the sell off... profit taking, tree shaking, stop losses triggered? I've no idea. But in the big scheme it doesn't really matter. What matters is the deal - its terms, who it's with & what they say about the deal (them meaning the big partner).
    That will determine if we have a $1 or $30 a share company here.

But from the results so far, I think TIS is worth more than a dollar. The question is how much more. But as the upside might be x50 & the downside (after the deal) is probably nil - this is a pretty good investment.

I knew TIS was worth much more than 16c. I'm sure TIS is worth a lot more than 80c, imho.

Buy & Hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.