QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Marla I think we've had a similar discussion previously but with...

1. 26 Posts.
    Marla I think we've had a similar discussion previously but with all do respect your current argument isn't logical. It is clear there were two alternatives. 1) recap / takeover from Steynton (which was rejected by board and management?) and 2) VA. What you are effectively saying is that you would prefer VA over supporting a FW backed recap... and yet now complaining about the loss of share value from VA. If there was another alternative to Steynton then why would the company announce VA just days after John Allen visited BlackRock in New York? Remember the then board and management had 11 months to pull their supposed "recap" off. Another big fail. Best outcome for all stakeholders was for a recap (regardless of who funded it) and company to remain public. Evidently in Steynton there was one alternative to VA, and history has proven as much. I'm sure the short sellers are praising god for the then current Quintis board and management for making it extremely difficult for Steynton and their backers. A free kick. As a grower and shareholder - why would I place my valuable tree assets in the hands of BlackRock? Advised by McGrath nicol, who are mandated to achieve the best outcome for BR, NOT GROWERS OR SHAREHOLDERS, BR as any creditor would, are trying to swoop on our valuable investment for next to nothing. If you were a grower would you let history repeat itself? Why would any grower place their valuable asset with the receivers and creditors who have a clear conflict of interest, and current Quintis management who have proven they can't sell product?? I am thankful that Teague and the Co-op has emerged to protect my interests and still allow for a potential sizeable return on my investment. Judging by the landslide results of the 2002 & 2003 meetings, where QIN received 0% of the yes vote, I think the other growers are too. This is an interesting sign of things to come for the other projects and high net worth investors if the co-op continues this trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.