SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

"Yes I have traded some parcels for profit over the...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    "I have forwarded your comments to Starpharma just to let them see the sort of nonsense being posted on here."

"Yes I have traded some parcels for profit over the years(previously stated) but I have not boasted looking for applause and said heh heh to other holders while talking down the company every other day. But hey whatever floats your boat buddy."

Hiya thrasher!
    While I think that it is usually completely unnecessary and unconstructive to make derogatory personal remarks, whether about SPL employees or about other posters, I think that you should be careful what you wish for because I notice that some of your posts seem to have been moderated.

Also, ASX/ASIC might be quite interested if somebody has been upramping the company every other day for years and trading some parcels for profit over the years. What are you trying to say? Surely it is not possible, but just to reassure me, may I ask you if you are a pumper-dumper?

(Similarly, ASX/ASIC might be interested if any dumper-grumpers have been downramping the company and shorting it at the same time.)

When you talk about boats, are you referring to those who invested in SPL and are now under water? Or those who tried to swim against the tide because they had been told by uprampers that the tide was flowing the other way? In my opinion, many investors in SPL would welcome a lifeboat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.0¢ $14.72K 154.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10595 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.