QAN 0.33% $6.09 qantas airways limited

Hi bossdog,You might tell me to turn it up, but I have it on...

1. 3,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1548
    Hi bossdog,

You might tell me to turn it up, but I have it on good authority that the union(that my contact belongs to) are negotiating will Qantas. He said that he had every single claim turned down and rejected. He then said they are still negotiating, he seemed to think that they were negotiating with themselves because they were saying yes to Qantas demands, yet Qantas just flat out rejects everything they ask for.

Going offshore? Well look at their success to date. They still haven't returned a profit offshore.

IMO they just need to concentrate on their Australian company and its employees.

I put down that SMH article because it is very expensive to take on unions, ie cost $160m to take on the engineers last time. I'm sure they could meet on common grounds somewhere. Taking on 3 at a time and then crying poor me, the unions are collaborating, is IMO poor management. But then again, IMO, it seems like Qantas want this, to justify going offshore, whilst wasting my shareholder money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.15 $6.06 $127.6M 20.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 358510 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.