URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

what stocks will make me a millionaire, page-162

1. 875 Posts.

I think a very BIG SLEEPER here with great get in opportunity currently is THX.

Hope this info helps. I hold THX and have posted this information so you can gain an appreciation of the opportunity - rather than just spraying an ASX code at you with no supporting evidence.

On 4 December 2006 THX announced it was going to float out uranium assets into a new company "Element 92". Given the recent screaming success of ARU's float of NUP one would assume Element 92 would have made HUGE money for THX and holders.

THX has some clever & experienced directors.

They pulled the float of Element 92 on 10th Jan, 2007 deciding to keep the U value within THX.
    (This value has not yet materialised in the share price which is UNBELIEVABLE since the u Price has gone up about 74% since then! - Personally, I am a bit dirty on THX for this as NUP has been an absolute cracker! ......... but the directors of THX are switched on so some bigger fish are being fried here!)

THX have since traded off a parcel of tennements in WA for a critical piece of u ground inside their other tennements - why? ......... we haven't heard yet.

Look at the THX price since 4 December, 2006. It was trading in a range of 40 - 45 cents.
    Uranium assets have been consolidated - they are advancing their NICKEL activities - and there has been no appreciation of share price!

U has increased enormously in price and even this is not factored into THX price over past few months.

THX have not been offering too many announcements and the market has tended to miss them in calculating U companies.

They have U ................. & Nickel !!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to enter into a holding that hasn't yet bounced big time by over promotion of U and may already have the next couple of months increase factored into current price I think THX could prove a super intelligent choice.

quoted from an announcement on 10 January 2007 (some variations have followed so DYOR)

Thundelarra already has an interest in 30 uranium exploration tenements within Australia covering approximately 6,500 square kilometres. Of these 30 tenements, 24 are held 100% with the remainder subject to Joint Venture or Option agreements.
    Seventeen of the tenements occur within Western Australia, 9 within the Northern Territory, 3 within Queensland and 1 within South Australia. Thundelarra is currently negotiating to acquire an interest in 5 additional tenements in the Northern Territory and
    is assessing several overseas exploration opportunities.
    Preliminary exploration activities involving the flying of airborne radiometric surveys, the logging and assaying of existing drill core and surface radiometric and rock sampling programs will be undertaken on 12 of the tenements during the March quarter 2007.
    Subject to finalizing environmental and other regulatory
    approvals, Thundelarra expects development of the Copernicus nickel mine to commence in late 2007. This will generate cashflow for Thundelarra (which holds a 40% interest) which the Company intends to apply to exploration of its various exciting prospects, particularly in uranium.

The Board considers that uranium as an energy commodity has outstanding long term potential and Thundelarra’s experienced management team,
    through disciplined and systematic exploration, will produce positive results for the benefit of shareholders.

here's comments selected from Open Briefing 18th January 2007

corporatefile.com.au (question)

Can you broadly outline the program across Thundelarra’s projects including
    uranium, platinum and base metals?

Exploration Director Brian Richardson(reply)

While the wet weather is up north we will explore our West Pilbara nickel-VHMS project with a major airborne EM program planned for March-April and a field crew mobilising this week. We are awaiting the results from an airborne radiometric survey flown over the Spinifex uranium project last year and once the results are interpreted we will carry out a helicopter field assessment program, hopefully early February. We also have a large airborne survey planned for our Kunderong uranium project in February so we should be able to follow up any anomalies in March.

By April we hope to commence field work in the East Kimberley where we plan to continue with exploration on the Edison platinum prospect and the Sophie Downs
    copper-zinc-lead-silver and gold project.

If all goes to plan we should be able to start uranium exploration in the NT by May depending on the Wet.

All in all, a very busy but exciting year.
    ------------------
    NICKEL is up,up,up
    U is up, up, up
    THX share price has barely moved since December.

The commodities 'super cycle" is in swing now .......... get on.
    THX is 40%:60% with Sally Mallay mining on Copernicus.
    Sally Malay Mining Limited (ASX Code: SMY), on behalf of the Copernicus Joint Venture, is pleased to release the Updated Mineral Resource Estimate for the Copernicus Project of 852,000 tonnes at 1.24% Ni containing 10,600t Ni.

Sally Malay is the manager of the joint venture and is
    currently preparing a Notice of Intent to mine the Copernicus open pit deposit and process the ore
    through the Sally Malay mill. The Company is in the process of re-optimising the open pit using the
    latest resource model and undertaking mining studies to determine the Mining Reserve of the underground portion of the resource. This work should be completed during the 1st quarter of 2007.

Do you think there is decent upside? I do.

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.