EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Dear fellow shareholders , it certainly has been a few turbulent...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Dear fellow shareholders , it certainly has been a few turbulent weeks . Firstly the resignation of two directors ,but sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists but Bruce McFlarlane had moved on away from Chandler Corp (still with links) into his own energy advisory business nearly 12 months ago and found that his time etc were demanded far more else where ,a very well informed intelligent person, a loss. James Dewar ,I am less informed of ,except to say that their departure from the EWC board a was noted but without any major consternation within Chandler Corp.
    Next,the article in Merger Market ,I believe a Sydney based publication , now what a surprise(not!),it's accuracy so reminiscent of a previous scribe claiming falsehoods ,possibily just what the shorters wanted. Correctly demolished in a ASX notice but already enough to add to shareholder anxiety.
    The refinancing negotiations with Bank Mandiri (the largest private bank in Indonesia USD 60 billion) are going well with the major points concluded with some holdup due to Ramadan and associated holidays and discussions with PLN for the gas offtake from Sengkang hopefully to be concluded in October. The negotiations with the Development Bank of Philippines are basically complete with minor points to be signed off . In the VERY NEAR future we should see the signing of the SPA with Natcor allowing for the finalization of the Philippine refinancing /final funding agreement.( sale and purchase agreement, national power corporation of Philippines). None of the funding is tied to the shareprice and there are no liquidity problems as Sengkang Power is providing a major cash flow.
    Cheers Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1274991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.