RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

What to expect if Pfizer's takeover fails, page-49

1. 3,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Blows my mind the number of dreamers squealing about how the bid is lowball and RAP is worth so much more.

If it was worth so much more, why was it trading at less than half Pfizer's offer not six months ago? And why were you not all buying with your ears pinned back?

It's classic retail folly. When a share price is low, that's when you should be buying - but what you actually do is run for the hills, whine about how management are rubbish, ask whether the company is about to fail, blah blah blah blah. And when a share price is high, that's when you should be selling - but instead you'll look gift horses right in the mouth and proclaim that the farm is being sold way too cheaply (even though most of you weren't buying at levels half of this).

It happens time and again. Similarly misguided fools voted down Macquarie's 20c CTP bid, and what did that get them? A 50% loss. The same thing happened more recently with HUM, where those who bought into AA's shtick are now down...oh, how about that, also 50%.

Personally I hope all the donkeys do succeed in voting the RAP scheme down, because when the share price absolutely craters I'll be the first one back here saying I told you so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.