ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

what was not said yesterday

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hey gang

I've been a long time troll on this board and aprreciate everyone's posts to date. I have more money invested in ADO (as a % of my total wealth)than the prudent person should.

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster for me as the euphoria of the initial announcement was followed by a somewhat disappointing close of the SP. However, as I read everyone's posts and couldnt get ADO out of my mind well past my bedtime, I kept wondering why Geoff didnt announce the amount of the upfront payment to be recieved. I mean, this is massive news and one that would normally be shouted from the rooftops. I may be wrong, but in other such agreements the upfront payment is usually announced in bold.

I think others touched on reasons yesterday, but I dont buy into the fact that ebio have gagged ADO in order to protect themselves from their competitors. Whats there to protect? We will find out the amount in the quarterly to be announce anyway and the announcement has already made it known to all their competitors that an agreement has been reached.

I then had a ligtbulb moment and IMO believe that the only reason ADO would not announce the $ invloved in the upfront payment is to not show their hand in their ongoing negotiations with other companies!!! This got me way too excited and resulted in my wife kicking me out of bed until I calmed down.

I am not an expert in this field and could certainly be wrong with my hunch. Can anyone else shed some light as to why the upfront details would not have been disclosed yesterday?

Cheers
    Peekay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.