CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

what we can look forward to from here on in

1. 4,892 Posts.
    For those Conti shareholders who have held on so patiently over the last three months while the share price has been steadliy falling away basically because of a lack of news I think our turn for some serious upward movement throughout the months of May and June is about to come. Especially throughout May.
    Alot of what is about to occur through May is what I had penciled in to happen throughout Febuary and March but unfortunately for one reason or another this was'nt so.
    In no particular order here are some significant events which I think are about to transpire between now and throughout May.

- Obviously the Quarterly report. So we will get our summary of events that happened the quarter before so not expecting any real surprises here.
    - Vanmag. Now as of Interim Financial Report on 20/02/11 page 20 settlement due to regulatory approvals was scheduled for mid March. So surely we cant be to far away. An extra 10 million would come in very handy to Conti right about now.
    - Botswana drilling is scheduled to commence in May as per announcement 22/03/11. And not before time this should bring back a bit of that blue sky element to the share price. Would love to get a few good hits early.
    - Updated reserve and resource statement for Conties South African projects as per quarterly report 31/01/11. Will be interesting to see the effect of Mashala aquisition here. Could very well surprise.
    - Penumbra must be getting very close. As per announcement 18/04/11 page 3 Update on operations and new mine developments, Conti clearly states "that they do not anticipate any further delays given that the matters outstanding are largely procedural and administrative in nature" which basically says to me that we are just about ready to go.
    - Penumbra debt funding. An optimal financing package and partner to be selected by the Company and announced to the market in you guessed it May as per announcement 18/04/11 page 3. Very keen to see who this will be with, as it will have ramifications going forward.
    - Port Allocation. This has been sitting on the ministers desk since the end of March so once again must be close, and also very important to Conti going forward.
    - Kenya which everyone seems to have forgotten about I think will bring some more bly sky potential to the share price because I think Conti has it's nameall over one of those 4 blocks.

Beyond May.

- BFS for De Wittekrans Coal Project. This is where the market will learn about just how good this project is especially post aquisition of Mashala.
    - Aim listing. As the time gets closer I suspect we will here more of the detail. Not expecting many if any new shares to be issued here but that is a whole seperate issue in itself.
    - The unexpected. That announcement that comes completely out of left field.
    - Rising coal price.

All this for 5.9 cents.

Oh and the Conti boys embark on a big roadshow throughout Europe and North America in you guessd it. May. So I'm sure that they are going to want to talk about something new. So bring on the news flow.
    Go Conti.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.