SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

yummy, I am only here to give my opinion on this stock, as that...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yummy, I am only here to give my opinion on this stock, as that is what a forum is for. I used to trade and own a large amount of shares in SLR, which gave me some good profits in the past, unfortunately over the past year I had to sell them as the loss went just out of control.
    Now I may think that I am a smart investor, but apparently the company hasn't been communicating in a way that was easy and clear for me to understand. Their promises have always been great, but their actual numbers not so great. In my opinion this company hasn't been run in the best possible way for ordinary shareholders, with surprise CR's and so.
    The recent shuffle in the Board, only days before the AGM was just an example of how they don't seem to care much about our opinion on their performance.
    So I am only here to warn other potential investors for this company by giving my opinion. Be careful with your money. If you believe Gold will go up, there are many ways to take a position that will benefit you. Perhaps SLR is the right one for you, since they are so very low that yes maybe you might just pick the bottom. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.