NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I think reactor, followed by lily suggest big reasons for the...

1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I think reactor, followed by lily suggest big reasons for the drop, with lily observing a June/July rally easily proven here: ===========================================================> "Y"

As a long, and long owner of NEU the address by RT was NOT inspiring. NEU is about science to relieve suffering. To help achieve this noble end one MUST MARKET the company; simple, cruel/beautiful capitalism. The ball has not only been dropped, but it rolled under a car and maybe into a sewer. I don't know, RT hasn't looked very hard if at all. Three quarters before a cr gives good time for sp repair, science may take over where marketing has been abysmal with 1 (ONE) good result.

s.bald opines a dark, conspiratorial point (the cruel side of capitalism) of Big Pharma having a hand in this. His point cannot be dismissed. The upside of inferred in this theory is that Big Pharma understands the science and potential enough to assign some folks to savage the sp in preparation for a "pissant" offer. (Now that's quite possibly putting lipstick on a pig by me! BUT is NEU a PIG? Or is this the oft trotted out acorn of BTFD? and/or "blood in the streets," ie. BUY a mis-valued asset.)

I'm holding until science says sell.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
-0.510(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.38 $14.42 $13.94 $6.419M 454.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.07 6644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.