MOC 0.00% $1.95 mortgage choice limited

Steve,I must admit I have used this book as a basis for many of...

1. 525 Posts.
    Steve,

I must admit I have used this book as a basis for many of my long term holds over the last 2 or so years. I have bought the book over the last 3 years. 40% of my holdings were in metcash, woollys, cochlear and bhp . In feb of this year i sold them and bought small caps some of them recommended by roth -it's been a ripper of a decision -ausdrill for example is now a very long term hold - huge divies- all because i bought in when it was very weak and yet the company was increasing profits in 09 -the GFC irrationally smashed the sp down under 1.00 -i bought in around 80c -it's now 2.14

that's why i like the book -i fish through for bargains -but i can feel satisfied that i'm not buying a lemon due to roth's analysis. To me MOC looks like a bargain.

also, i do trade small to medium trades - sometimes 3 to 4 times a week - i tend to trade the stocks i hold long term - again i don't want to be holding lemons -especially if we have another down turn or the sp drops. i don't use stops - but if the stock drops i just hold -

can't think of any other books let me know if you know of any
    chow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.