AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I am or have been a holder of AGU YRR and GPN. I think they have...

1. 41 Posts.
    I am or have been a holder of AGU YRR and GPN. I think they have a good suite of assets. The political things that are and have been going on for the control positions puzzles me. This must have started over a year ago behind the scenes and it has done us no favours the new board can hardly claim any greatness as the prices since dec 07 have been chopped and even with the great Yrr news little is happening the new controllers just don't have the support and are not promoting the companies. AGU nov 07 20 cents today 1.5 cents. YRR nov 07 24 cents today 6 cents and GPN nov 07 3 cents today 1/2 a cent.
    We all know how these things go I am not for either the new crew or the old but support is needed in these stocks. Surely if they worked on the stocks in sink the result must benefit us the shareholder. Both the old and the new have something to offer here but possible neither should be running the camp. Perhaps in time a new fresh and experienced board should be put inplace. None of the existing or past directors or chair people offer very much at all.

The YRR report is a typical example of a great announncement being badly handled.

Extra drilling was done and an announcement put out on the 5th August 08 In October o8 the runge report was promised in Nov 08 announcement made still no runge report 27th Jan 09 release of upgrade but where is the runge report? No mention just a Swan report. They said earlier that they needed the credibility of runge and by the way who are runge and what has happened to them. Surely a Swan report could have been provided a lot earlier. All this is no good for the price and credibility of the company to say nothing of the credibility of the board.

Lets get the act together, you have some good assets and granted it is a poor market but all the more reason to promote these assets and lets at least look like we are on top of it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $44.22K 2.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 21849325 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1556720 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.