FGR 5.15% 4.6¢ first graphene limited

@alpaka "Just imagine where we might be now if mining problems...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @alpaka

"Just imagine where we might be now if mining problems obvious at least a year ago had been solved by hiring or contracting some qualified professional underground miners, and there was a leader installed as CEO/MD who understood the full scope of the graphite/graphene opportunity and had the people skills to build a strong team of industry professionals, and present his plan and strategy to shareholders, potential customers, and the market in a charasmatic way !!"

Wow. Truly gifted that you can channel my last 6 months thoughts so definitively.

Nothing short of a total demolition job of management , especially from a poster both much closer to FGR AND a long termer.

I am sure many remember "no science skills" etc from you know who..how long ago?

Who was it raised the issue of security of supply, and QA (subsequently partially solved by Swinburne) and the issue that "take longer than most people realise"?

Not to mention but will, continuing lack of transparency and the sample issue. Had I not mentioned my experience seeking samples from FGR, would any of the previous failures to respond to sample requests have come to light?

Who was it it lamenting the "pot of graphite" and the absence of mining data? (Though others were also on to it.) The rough as guts approach that graphite (to become graphene) is "just rock" until processed is completely the wrong tone. From the mine face back, it should be considered exactly the same as diamonds (at at price expectation of $150,000/tonne and that graphene will be the foundation of a slew of new technologies), it should be treated with great care and QA every step of the journey - the same as the military equipment manufacturers do. A simple fact of tracability, setting up procedures, to provide comfort that all efforts are directed towards quality and consistency through constant monitoring. May not turn out to be that necessary, but in the early days the optics matter.

Lastly, I never mentioned - but why was the CEO designing and building the process plant? It erkked me at the time why . CEO is supposed to lead and delegate? Too tied up in minutiae? Not seeing what are the priorities in the broader landscape, which I think is the conclusion you have come too - and provided the same reason I have offered - only two weeks ago, and I said at least 8 months ago about the dearth of skills. I gave credit to the great mining skills and foresight to see and act on the opportunity, but doesn't give any free pass to enjoy the entire journey. (It has a name - Founders Syndrome, or Investors Syndrome - a belief that only the person who recognised is the first and always leader.)

Still think cement and fire retardant are the best shots. Cement is a really messy chemistry pile, and FGR graphite might just be too good..perversely slightly contaminated graphene might bond/react to cement matrix than FGR.

FireStop has me wondering if it will be a Bradbury or a Morris.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $7.439K 159.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164700 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 26379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.