FGR 5.15% 4.6¢ first graphene limited

Not nay sayers? Of course they are. I find the whole miming...

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Not nay sayers? Of course they are. I find the whole miming discussion full of cheap shots and frankly embarrassing. The Company has been quite forthcoming about its mining operation which is probably only about 15% of its focus. They are not in a hurry and have executed a likely temporary fix perfectly and have minimised the spending/wasting of shareholders funds. By the end of the current supply contract they can almost certainly renew, or more than likely, have their own mines operating.
    To try to belittle management (they lack charisma) or to suggest they don’t know what they are doing and bring up outdated timelines is both pious and platitudinous.
    I don’t know whether or not these people hold shares, I find it difficult to believe someone who does hold, wants to denigrate management in way they do, a management that, in IMO have achieved a great deal, especially in the last few years.
    I don't accept at all their motives are in the slightest bit genuine. To me it has achieved nothing. I accept HC may not be for long term holders like me who don’t sell, but witness the relentless actions of others who try to manipulate the share price, effectively abuse management for not been up to it and use selective quoting to do it. And I don’t understand others who think of highly of such actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $7.473K 160.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164700 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 25649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.