PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

What's next for PAR, page-2

1. 4,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Hmm maybe I should post this daily!?

Point 1) we got this morning.

Posted 27th of Sept:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/where-is-the-green.5565804/page-198?post_id=47660665

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What indeed do we have coming up in Q4?

1) Results from the next batch of SAS...Why is this going to do anything positive? Because it is more data..and it will be in the WOMAC format.
    2) Manuscript peer reviewed data, not sure when this will hit the streets but it is another event
    3) More details on Adelaide MPS I trial...(at least the official start)
    4) More details on either of the IND's...MPS and OA, some more fleshing out of the PRE IND - MPS trial design/numbers would be a good read.
    5) TGA update...don't need to say much here, good news will help. As I said it may not propel the stock immediately and meteorically but the projected path (trajectory) could help to be established if this is good news.
    6) Research Tie up details
    7) I think there could be one more virtual seminar coming up before end of year, it helps to spread awareness and interest.

There maybe other announcements to come as well in the short term that we don't necessarily know about...let's see.

Exciting times? Sure, but this is nothing like the future...when we are moving from state to state with OA revenues, when we have MPS program in full swing...when we are simultaneously looking at other trials for other indications and each quarter we go from strength to strength? THAT will be exciting.

My views.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.