SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

As a new investor in the ASX and current shareholder of SAS,...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    As a new investor in the ASX and current shareholder of SAS, please forgive my ignorance in corporate governance and shareholder rights while I look to clarify a few things..

I’ve followed this thread for a few months now with somewhat a degree of intrigue and puzzlement. If anyone can fill in a few blanks or point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated because to a new investor, it seems all these questions could and should be directed at management who in turn, respond efficiently and honestly in writing or be held accountable under govt legislation?

Surely if the govt doesn’t trust me with my own fiscal obligations ie super, then a speculative company completing multiple CR’s has a stringent list of demands and responsibilities that must be adhered to?

If previous promised revenue has not appeared on financial statements then SAS would be legally obliged to disclose payments of revenue upon request?

As an owner of the company, SAS would have to divulge any requested information and address any concerns I have about management efficiency and project timeline and funding?

Be a third party independent ombudsman that shareholders are able to lodge complaints of corporate mismanagement and request enforcement of transparency to management.

SAS is my only speculative stock and am fully aware of the potential to lose out but was sold on the vision for capturing an untapped market and provide services and improve quality of life to a significant portion of the globe.

I still am a believer but am also getting frustrated with managements refusal or ignorance in addressing owners concerns (yes I’ve called, standard response) ..
    Is this the general occurrence when dealing with asx management ie no transparency/cloke of secrecy regarding financials/announcements or is this a unique case?

I learnt a hard and valuable lesson a long time ago when I first entered the shark tank of small business and that was: unless you have it in writing, it don’t mean jack! So in other terms if they are not prepared to put words to paper and be held to a level of accountability then there must be reason.

How does that old saying go? Fool me once?

On the flip side can’t wait to make it rain $100 bills any day now haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.