SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Hunterr, in the kindest terms possible i truly wish i could...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hunterr, in the kindest terms possible i truly wish i could share your un-wavering faith. Even in the face of a 17.5% drop in 2 weeks, you're still as confident as ever, yet by your own admission - interpreting financial reports is not your strong point.
    Anyone who can interpret financials will tell you that this company looks very sick. You can keep quoting the 'binding' MOU's with companies that you have to agree seem less than stellar in their own right and all the 'big picture' future plans and that 'timelines have continually been hit', but the part you're missing is that none of that actually matters if the company and specifically it's management are living beyond its means.

Sure they can try for another CR, but after the less than impressive execution last time (by one of the managers own companies i might add), who in their right mind will support again...or if they do - at what price? Will you be happy with another raise at 3c?
    Critical thinking is a valuable asset and could pay you well to put down the megaphone and really dig into the financial state of the business to truly comprehend what is going on.
    As the auditors said in their report - there is "material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt about the ability of the consolidated entity to continue as a going concern". Translation - if they don't bring in bags of cash and real fast...well, you can draw your own conclusion as to what happens when a company runs out of money.

Like i said, if you are as heavily invested in SAS as you say you are, then i truly hope that it works out for you, but it might pay to not take everything you hear as gospel and put on your critical thinking cap every once in a while.

Cheers
    All IMO and PLEASE DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.