SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

As a former holder, I am still interested in the SAS story but...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    As a former holder, I am still interested in the SAS story but having been burn't in the past I tend to follow trends much more closely these days. I am probably one of the few in recent times who have made money from SAS. I got in very early and sold out in the teens.......but that does not make me smart because if I was smart I would have sold out at its peak which was about 28 cents from memory.
    As I said I follow trends and I've seen it so many times over the past 10 years that its very dangerous to catch the falling knife so to speak. The trend is your friend as they say.
    What turned me off SAS was the last capital raising....there we were sitting around 16.5-17 cents SP and the company goes out and shaves 25% off the value with the 12 cent issue. I sold straight away....and I'm really glad I did.
    IMHO any share that loses more than 80% of its SP high is a very speculative investment at best, in fact it almost falls into the gamble area and ATM there are so many uncertainties with SAS. Who can accurately predict if the company will ever be successful, ( cert not me ) and this could still get very very ugly in the next few months.
    I wish all holders the best of luck with SAS, as with any specky stock if you only hold what you can afford to lose then at least your covered but anyone who has the house on this.....WOW !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.