ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I'll try reply off the top of my head, super busy atm. Just...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I'll try reply off the top of my head, super busy atm. Just quickly, in regards to resource site, the resource for HPA deposits is almost irreverent as the site is roughly 100m by 25m (as a trench). Anyone with a source of high Al Kalonite can provide a feed-stock of 10,000 tonnes per year. In this respect you can make it as big as you want. Essentially all a HPA project is an weathered down granite with a high Al content (nature has done most of the work by locking the Al in a colloidal state for easy leaching). The major factors are Met driven and how much acid (HCL) you can recycle in your flow-sheet. The market for HPA currently is 40,000-50,000 million tones and growing. The new growth comes from HPA's ability to help charge batteries quickly and the possibility of all smart devices switching to scratch proof glass (HPA).

To get to full value - ADN would need to enter production, there are various routes. Altech as a case study has opted to make there own plant in conjunction with a joint venture partner in German. There are other routes which I'll not discuss here. The usual process to build a plant would involve debt financing etc - plant could cost 50-100+ million dollars depending on output.

In summary - It's best to think of HPA projects as metallurgical projects as the mining cost are next to nothing. Once 3n-4n is achieved in conjunction with a resource - scoping studies can begin - followed by project finance and then build up to production (building plant, off take).

It's a long term hold, there isn't a lot of new flow out of projects like this.

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.