SPL 1.02% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

I have always wondered why Starpharma continues to spend time...

1. 12,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    I have always wondered why Starpharma continues to spend time and effort on it's VivaGel® Condom potfolio

Let's examine this a little more closely

Currenrly approved in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Europe

A Chinese collaboration will allow condom to be sold to the Chinese government eventually

Why the SPL7013 active ingredient astodrimer sodium is not used in all condoms to give that extra protection is beyond belief (gold standard).

Think of a car. Before ABS and air bags came along.....there was only safety belts......Sure the safety belts stopped you from flying out the  window..........however a lot safer now the standard is ABS and air bags

I believe once Starpharma get China on board, and we receive approval in a few other jurisdictions.......USA (wonder how far we are from this)........ we will have enough momentum to hive this part of the business off (like the Agro)

In the meantime..........I really am excited, optimistic and patient......we are going to be pleasantly surprised with the way share price will move and fast (upwards)

Starpharma will definitely be re-rated by the non sophisticated investor (this is not directed at anyone on this forum.......talking about outsiders)

We will be the flavour of the year like all our peers which have in some case tripled in value over a very short space of time

Looking forward to picking up some cheap shares tomorrow (1.30-1.40)

Remember I promise not to post if share price doesn't reach $2 before end of calendar year. If this doesn't happen.....will not post until share price hits $3.

Better add confident to my signature

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $5.703K 58.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.