KBO kimberley oil nl

re: macrae12 ... whats up here?????? Hi MacI am a 1/2 D/t where...

1. 37,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    re: macrae12 ... whats up here?????? Hi Mac

I am a 1/2 D/t where D=decade lol. Been to heaven n hell with these guys and now take profits with my portfolio after this experience. But I have felt compelled to hang in there with KBO and have paid good attention to all announcements, annual reports, charts and trades etc for 5 yrs or so.

Starting several weeks ago, trading changed to discrete but determined accumulation. The price may have got a little ahead of itself over the past 3 trading days though as news is obviously leaking somewhere.

It sounds like all the fundamentals are in place in France ... large secure gas reserves ... nearby energy hungry markets ... lots of pipe distribution network already in place ... very strong gas prices ... I read a comment somewhere recently along the lines that if anyone wants to get into coal bed methane gas in France they pretty much have to get involved with KBO, such is the quality of their assets.

I like that these guys have ducked and weaved over the years as they searched for killer, niche businesses. In hindsight some have been just too tricky. However its hard to plod in this business and in my view risks must eventually be taken if leap frog progress is ever going to be made. I'd say that KBO are past that point by about 2 weeks imo given the current chart action ... something crucial must have recently fallen into place.

Based on one conservative source and another gung ho source, I have heard of price targets in the range of $0.50 to $1.20 per share ... no time scale though. BUT WHO REALLY KNOWS!!! However blind Freddy can see trading has been "vibrant" over the past few weeks.

A question Mac if you dont mind ... how come you hold KBO given the reserved content of your few posts over the past 6 months or so?

Cheers
    Poyndexter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.