When Lockdown Ends in Melbourne I'm Outta Here!, page-8

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Heard there was a protest by teachers/ health people the other day that wasn't shown to the public by the mainstream news.. if true that's criminal.
    Because these people are good people mostly who could never be labelled neo Nazis, easy to label tradies to whatever suits the narrative.

To me change will only occur when the police stop doing the government's dirty work for them.

Cops need to take a kneel to the people standing up for there democratic constitutional rights they are allowed.
    Everyone who has lost a loved one thru suicide due to lockdowns killing there business, thru schools being closed... thru gyms being closed and people who go there to feel good about themselves..
    I know someone who told me 2 school girls have killed themselves at his school this year, I'd say every school in Victoria probably has lost one kid to this.. there are more suicides then covid deaths but you will never hear this admission from Andrews...

This has to end and end soon or someone who is mentally unstable will do something that changes victoria for ever.. the police are the key to getting our freedom back i hope they finally realise there being played

Last edited by SamsonMach2: 26/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.