CVN 1.61% 15.8¢ carnarvon energy limited

The last part of this post should read ".... and those who...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    The last part of this post should read ".... and those who regard shared ownership of assets as not requiring any responsibility to the other owners wont be rewarded".
    As far as the immediate future of CVN is concerned I am marshalling all the data I have on the potential "triplets" ( WB,Wbext and L33) with the view to teasing this prospect out.
    I am encouraged by the strong indications already of WBexts sandstones producing in the same manner as WBs(only better) ,but I want to see those 7 WBext S results before nailing my colours to the mast.
    And I would like to see how the 2 wells in the volcanics at WBext turn out- I see that the partners have proceeded down a course with the volcanics which suggests the perceived ability (now) to select/classify future V prospects into Good prospects and Flakey prospects (they must have reached the point where they think they can pick the difference before drilling or they wouldnt be pressing on with V drilling with such gusto).
    The other thing that gives me huge encouragement is where V drilling at L33 appears in the schedule of drilling of 26 wells. 4 wells-that hits you between the eyes to start with. And (my old friend Freud at work again) if the 2 rigs are at WBext now and the schedule is a chronoligal one why arent the WBext S and V drills listed first ???????
    Listing the 4 V wells at L33 FIRST is as good as a wink- there is almost no doubt(IMO) they got listed first because the schedule has inadvertently disclosed that the wells that will be drilled first after the 2 rigs leave WBext are the L33 ones and the number of them (4) tells me (at least) that high hopes are held for this quartet.AND that they are viewed as Good volcanic prospects ,not Flakey volcanic prospects( if you were in contol of the partnership would you want to drill 4 V wells at this stage of things and find out they were duffers?).
    I have a piece of evidence that I found recently when I was searching for other data amongst CVN announcements that leads me to believe (even more than previously) that the triplets prospect may not be a pipe dream.
    Because WBext and L33 are at the head of the drilling list (chronologically)-shame that WB has been put on the back burner again for lack of a suitable rig-we wont have long to wait before we see just how good these 2 licences are, S drilling at L33 apart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.8¢
Change
0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.5¢ $213.6K 1.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 579860 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1082137 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.