IBG 0.00% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

When will IBG wake up from its lethargy and when will the fair valuation take place?, page-3

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    I agree that we should be getting an update from Mike on the Financing/Equity process sometime this month as discussions with interested parties would have commenced prior to the CR, in anticipation of receiving the extra funds to appease the US EXIM Bank requirements - imo, it's just a matter of going through the formalities now to sign off on the last phase and the FID by the end of this Qtr.

(Excerpt from the announcement on 10/12/21)

IBG Managing Director Michael Jardine commented:
    Ironbark is now closing 2021 in an excellent position with an EXIM PPL in hand and funding in place to further advance our key value drivers early in 2022. There was a huge demand bid into the book yesterday, in a strong validation of the Company’s now advanced financing strategy to get Citronen into production.
    I am pleased to see certain of our larger existing shareholders add to their position, including IBGs largest shareholder in UK-based Bennelong Resource Capital, as well as welcoming several new institutional shareholders to the register. The timing of this raise, with the holiday season looming, was important in giving the business certainty to proceed at pace in converting the opportunities we have in front of us, and I look forward to updating shareholders with further progress in the New Year.

I think the market is just treading water at present going by the price/volume action and is waiting for that all-important PS news!

It's been a long journey thus far for a lot of us but 2022 looks to be the year it all comes together and the dollars finally start to roll in via a big appreciation in the SP ...$$$$

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.969M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $0 7

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1718890 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3400000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.