IBG 33.3% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

When will IBG wake up from its lethargy and when will the fair valuation take place?, page-5

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    i dont think it will move until final funding mix is announced and exim announce funding which will make world news.

what im not impressed about and i think many other investors would be, is the opaque view of management intentions
    they have not stated any preferred outcome or preferred mix, as to an equity partner, farm in partner or other options they might considered, they have not even shared with shareholders what possible outcomes might be considered

its all too hush hush which leads me to believe the deal has already been done at a very low sp, and i dont think there were many companies willing to take on an artic risk, its afterall a penny stock.

i believe the deal has been done but its not what we have all dreamed about

Some have talked about a % of NPV, NPV does not come into it, not until the mine is built and ready to produce, then you can look at whats in the ground and future income streams.
    I see alot of penny stocks with punters screaming that the sp is undervalued, metals in the ground is just that, until you start digging it up it really counts for very little.

im here for the long run, but im expecting the worst when it comes to the funding mix, in the end, long term holders will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $42.63K 11.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 19431225 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4557572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.