SPL 1.04% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Thank you @thrasher for writing this post. Roughly 18 months...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thank you @thrasher for writing this post.

Roughly 18 months ago, I wrote a proper appraisal of someone who obsessed with attacking others. That post was moderated despite having over 10 thumbs up. Since then I have given up responding to anything.

Now I see stupid pictures, stupid statements, unsubstantiated information and attacks on an accomplished CEO. So many ppl who use to provide quality debate on SPL do not comment anymore. Maybe they are like me - who bother responding! It will only be met by pathetic joke!

There are ppl I respect who have contrarian or opposite views to my views but I do not see them post here anymore. I can't blame them - their respectability will probably be tainted by these 'repeat' posters.

SPL cannot help my dad who passed away 6 years ago from pancreatic cancer. (It runs in my Dad's family). It is too late to help my partner who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer. Yet I still believe SPL science will help someone in the future.

So if SPL is that bad, what is the alternative? I admit that I do not hold a large amount of shares nor do I have the funds to top up. Yet I feel it is worthwhile to invest in a company that might help me in my later years. Yes, I know I am having wild guess now and that is why I have taken out a small position. I am willing to hold out for a long time. (I am in the green at the moment).

Just remember if you are thinking about being one of these 'repeat' posters, if you enjoy hitting a raw nerve of someone who has cared for a relative or friend with cancer. Try provide an alternative, a solution to their problems or some facts on why we should give up on SPL because no one should have any hope that someone is working hard to find ways to improve our lives.

Yes I know biotechs are risky. Yet you 'repeat' posters just %}#%{}#}{}#{}# me off. Get over of losing your job and move on, or get over whatever issue you have. It is not fair for the rest of us to read your rubbish and look at your pathetic pictures.

PS: While someone continues to attack the CEO, the rest of the business community highly respects the CEO plus the CEO regularly have interviews in business media. Who should I believe? The business community or a few HC posters?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $2.232K 23.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231660 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 108892 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.