SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Where does the money go?, page-2

1. 5,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    How the hell is the share price so beaten down with there massive gold hedge and a high price per ounce.. i though the whole idea of a hedge was to minimise downside (and upside)

Some seriously WRONG market behaviour.

We don't seem to hear about exploration and i'm not getting any dividends.. gosh i hope someone with from this forum is at the AGM to rip them a new one.. if i wasn't so allergic to WA id fly there myself to question the anomaly face to face --- wont there be a mad mad angry mob there, wouldn't be surprised of board no shows or employs security for the day.

I scarcely get mad and SLR is now less than 10% of my folio (at its highs over 20%!) but everytime i read these threads i cant help but get wound up, they are SOO RUDE to us.. can anyone name another ASX company that snobs there shareholders and starves them of announcements and updates.

I 100% blame managment for the treatment of shareholders and completely understand why they are ASX's most hated.. i am the fool for holding on being born stubborn, id rather they leave than i leave as the resource i am sure in capable hands with average communicators could turn this s%hit show around.

Only other point is other gold stocks down today depsite the rise overnight.. fair to say ASX goldies are also extremely unloved despite i hear a shortage due to lack of mines coming online.. so its been a rocky time for many Goldies.. still though these guys punch well well below there fat bloated salaries.. likely selling down their hefty stock freebie collections from the many gifted years ruling over the serfs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.