ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Where has all the gold gone?

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    This question has been bugging me for months.

Im posting it on the ARV forum only because it is the most popular conglomerate forum, so im hoping that experienced prospectors like @Black Cat and geos like @Blythefan might read it and provide an answer.

Throughout the Pilbara basin we have lots of areas where the conglomerate has been exposed. If this conglomerate is heavily gold bearing as many people think, then lots and lots (shitloads) of gold has already been liberated as the conglomerate weathers down. Its been weathering for millions of years.

Where did it go?

We know there is some at Loudens patch.
    We know that above weathering conglomerate at Purdys and Comet Well there is lots of it.

But where is the rest? Shouldnt there be huge concentrations of alluvial gold downstream of these area? Shouldnt every watercourse draining rich gold areas contain concentrations of millions of ounces of gold from perhaps hundreds of square kilometers of worn down conglomerate?

Thats often, perhaps usually, the case in any other gold province, alluvial gold worn out from the source is often very rich and first mined.

Where are all these rich alluvial pockets? Shouldnt there be a lot? Is anyone looking?

Am I missing something here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $10.91K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2792512 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 912134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.