RHK 0.64% 79.0¢ red hawk mining limited

This is very sad. I have been following this stock for a long...

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    This is very sad. I have been following this stock for a long time, got my attention after it shot up that day going from 1c to 8c on news that the tenements may have 350mt of ore. I bought my first parcel shortly after that moment for a price higher than what it is now.

We are now far more advanced in terms of tonnage, DFS, permits etc. and yet we are below that point where we had ariel mag surveys showing the potential of 350mt in the valleys.

I'm really disappointed in the way the TO has been handled, particularly from our former suitor. There was a poster banging on about the cred of the suitor, wish I had taken the info more to heart.

I had contemplated about selling before the official TO date but thought that extra cent and saving in brokerage was worth staying in for the long haul. Which brings me to the lessons I've learned:

1) Think strong and hard about selling out earlier once TO is offered, particularly if the suitor doesnt have strong credentials or doenst play ball (I hold SDL as well, lesson learned there)

2) stops are your friend. My belief in the stock and more potential TO offers prevented the setting in stops.

3) I also thought that the price wouldn't go below the pre TO offer price as we were more advanced with aspects of the projects de-risked...how wrong I was

This has been an expensive lesson, not sure whether to bunker down as a fellow poster has mentioned, or cut losses. Either way, FMS has lost a lot of shine in my eyes, and the silence from our board temporarily interrupted by dribble anns has not assisted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.005(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.0¢ 79.0¢ $179 226

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.