SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Where is the bottom??, page-146

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    In my opinion, there appears to be a paralysis in this company, with an inability to adapt to circumstances that repeatedly seem to turn out not as had been hoped (or maybe hyped would be a better word). I still gamble on this stock, but not with large amounts of money. (Well, anyway the SP is so low that you get heaps of shares for very little money.) The gamble is now simply that some of the hype will come good, because there still seems to be some justification for the hype. The falling SP simply reflects that the hype and the hope are both gradually wearing thinner and thinner. The question is, does one sell now at these low prices and perhaps miss out on the next bounce which could be big?

The charts clearly show that the SP has been on a downward trend since February 2021, with many ups and downs superimposed along the way. Obviously, good news pushes the SP up, and bad news pushes it down. Holders can only hope that the next news will be good news, and soon. Departures of some members of senior management could be good news, but wholesale departures might be bad news for the SP. So, be careful of what you wish for.

This stock has disappointed so many times that in my opinion it is now a purely speculative rainbow play, with a crock of gold always about to be found, but more likely just persistent rain and driizzle giving holders a bath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.453K 15.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 69970 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 35217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.