SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Where to Buy Viraleze and Viva Gel in Australia?, page-35

1. AHS
    198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    "well I did answer the topic of where to get Viraleze if in Australia in great detail"
    Starlink, seriously, I was going to reply to that post congratulating you on a sensible and useful post but didn't because I thought you would think i was being facetious. So I am saying it now and agreeing that who/whatever moderates posts is coming from the wrong direction.
    The SPL site consists of a majority of posters raging against anything that doesn't conform to their longstanding and demonstrably delusional adherence to SPL as the greatest winner of all time which has been ignored by markets that could otherwise amass exceptional wealth by advancing and marketing a product that will save the world only to be denied by a deep conspiracy between Governments, Regulators, Big Pharma and some on HC allegedly being paid to state facts and provide points of view which are entitled to attract reasonable debate rather than absurd attacks.
    What a great pity everyone didn't sell everything at >$2 and come back now. That's the debate we should be having if this is going to be of any use other than an admittedly fine source of entertainment for people like me with nothing better to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.2¢ $164.2K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 241449 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 74940 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.