RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I guess in a macabre way, this farce has resulted in one thing...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I guess in a macabre way, this farce has resulted in one thing at least; mgmt at least will be seen working in shareholders best interests, even if ultimately it is done to regain some semblance of credibility in the wider community. The reality is any decision will now be to save face, and prop up their inevitable woeful careers within the mining community.

‘So Gary…weren’t you involved with that whole embarrassing debacle regarding MMK years ago?’

‘So Gary…weren’t you with Flinders back in the days when you announced finding diamonds that turned out to be glass or pebbles?

Thanks for your time, we appreciate you coming to the interview, and we will be in touch! (snicker snicker)

I think unfortunately, yes, we will get an offer from elsewhere, but I, and I think others will see that as little recompense after 8 months wasted, with many spirits crushed. People ultimately become emotionally attached to a stock (despite what many say) and even more so, when they see light at the end of a tunnel, only to have it denied to them. The problem, I fear, is that mgmt will once again guide us into this tunnel of prospective hopes and dreams, and yes, we will join them (some unwillingly) but the second time round is never as exciting, and nowhere as rewarding emotionally.

I think as hopeful as many are to see us take on this burden of production ourselves, the reality is that it is simply too expensive to go it alone. I would love to see a $1.50 PS some day..but what solace or comfort can be taken in getting there with this current board? They know this, and deep within, we know this, which is why they will go for the quick fix, and look for outright buyers again.
    I can’t blame them, I think in their position, I would be doing the same thing.

Perhaps given the lack of professionalism for our board they should consider the following advertisement mediums; The Trading P**t, and Gumtr**.

“FOR SALE – hunk of ground – lots of Iron Ore, Pick up only – 30c OBO - Western Australia”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.