SPL 1.04% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Where to now for the SP?

1. 2,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I want to start a discussion on where people think the SP will be by the end of this year. Obviously we had a great announcement last week and some VERY interesting trades late on Friday that pushed the SP up.
    Please lets try to keep this discussion mature and back up your predictions with some sort of justification whether they are positive predictions or negative. We are all adults here and as such it should not be so hard to have an adult discussion about our investments. Please can people refrain from just posting inflammatory reactions to other posters, it is getting old quite annoying.

My prediction is the SP will continue to rise. Due to the fact that the last two announcements have finally shown that this company IS capable of generating revenue. The market is now realising this and investors will realise that SPL is currently undervalued. Obviously I am an optimist.

I am sure someone will shoot me down here and I am fine with that. But please justify your predictions with some kind of argument or rational reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $2.232K 23.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231660 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 108892 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.